Low cost method to capture aerosols created by Dental hand pieces!
In the post-COVID dental environment, the ADA guidelines* states using of a High Velocity Evacuation (HVE) when performing aerosol-generating procedures such as restorative or hygiene. A standard HVE requires someone to hold the device while performing the procedure thus limiting the interaction between doctor and assistant. Boyd’s hands-free aerosols vacuum collector can be positioned to capture aerosols without interfering with doctor or staff member.
- Fully adjustable semi-rigid gooseneck and nozzle designed for wet applications.
- Adjustable to pivot vertically over-the-shoulder or horizontally around-the-shoulder depending on the size of the patient and chair used.
- Connects to existing delivery system connection or directly to vacuum source designed to capture biological particles.
- Standard sized vaccum tubing for universal fit to solids collector
- Y adapter included to attach directly to location vacuum source
- Fits all dental chairs using durable mounting hardware to attach to chair back.
- Low profile to prevent interference with legs
- Universal placement options
- Made in the USA