Boyd is proud to introduce a new dental treatment chair designed for Endodontic procedures. This chair provides ergonomic features for the doctor, assistant and patient.
What makes the S3100LC design unique?
- Lockable swivel base capable of 90 degrees of rotation from center for patient positioning and entry/egress
- Lift column base allows chair to be raised or lowered in a fixed field of view
- Tapered back design facilitates closer assistant positioning while maintaining patient comfort. Low profile, double articulating headrest for proper positioning of patient head
- Easy to access membrane switches on left and right side of chair back control both base and back adjustments. 3 programmable settings for one-touch control to articulate chair to frequently used positions with a Home button to return chair to lowered and upright position for patient egress.
- Upholstered with Ultraleather ProTM fabric and memory foam support for maximum patient comfort. Ultraleather Pro is ink/stain resistant with antimicrobial disinfecting ingredients.
- Integrated swivel with easy access release lever
- Programmable hand controls integrated on both sides of the chair back
- Detachable programmable foot control
- Low voltage DC actuator vertical lift column base rated for patients up to 500 lbs
- Tapered back with sculpted headrest location
- Lever release drop down arms
- Ultraleather Pro and memory foam upholstery
- Fixed toe section with Clear plastic foot protector cover
- Double articulating headrest