Boyd is proud to introduce a new dental treatment chair designed for Endodontic procedures. This chair provides ergonomic features for the doctor, assistant and patient.
What makes the S3100LC design unique?
- Lockable swivel base capable of 90 degrees of rotation from center for patient positioning and entry/egress
- Lift column base allows chair to be raised or lowered in a fixed field of view
- Tapered back design facilitates closer assistant positioning while maintaining patient comfort. Low profile, double articulating headrest for proper positioning of patient head
- Easy to access membrane switches on left and right side of chair back control both base and back adjustments. 3 programmable settings for one-touch control to articulate chair to frequently used positions with a Home button to return chair to lowered and upright position for patient egress.
- Upholstered with Ultraleather ProTM fabric and memory foam support for maximum patient comfort. Ultraleather Pro is ink/stain resistant with antimicrobial disinfecting ingredients.
- Integrated swivel with easy access release lever
- Programmable hand controls integrated on both sides of the chair back
- Detachable programmable foot control
- Low voltage DC actuator vertical lift column base rated for patients up to 500 lbs
- Tapered back with sculpted headrest location
- Lever release drop down arms
- Ultraleather Pro and memory foam upholstery
- Fixed toe section with Clear plastic foot protector cover
- Double articulating headrest
|Model #||Part #||Description|
|S3100LC||100-3100||S3100LC Treatment Chair, Lift Column, Putty, 115V|
|S3100LC||100-3100B||S3100LC Treatment Chair, Lift Column, Black, 115V|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including cumene, nickel compounds and wood dust, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer; di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, developmental toxicity and male reproductive toxicity; and lead and lead compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, developmental toxicity, male reproductive toxicity, and female reproductive toxicity. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.