The Apex 2300 Series features all the same fine construction properties found in other SMR models. An electro-hydraulic lift system and manual backrest differentiate this Apex model, making it an exceptional value.
- Foot-controlled electro-hydraulic lift system for reliability
- Manual recline backrest, spring assisted with dampening piston
- Leg, arm and footrests synchronized with backrest movement
- Swivel base with 360° rotation allows versatile positioning
- Heavy duty steel and cast iron skeleton provides an indestructible foundation
- 300 pound lift capacity
- Seat design comfortably accommodates patients of all sizes
- Articulating armrests in upright position provide close-in patient accessibility
- Multiple-position, articulating headrest for patient comfort and physician accessibility
- Flip-up footrest for convenient patient access and comfort
- Optional Solarlite and restraint strap
- Multiple headrest styles available
- Back brake handle can be located on either or both sides
- Solarlite receptacle built into base
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including cumene, nickel compounds and wood dust, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer; di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, developmental toxicity and male reproductive toxicity; and lead and lead compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, developmental toxicity, male reproductive toxicity, and female reproductive toxicity. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.